Shrimp Ceviche Tostadas
- 1 pound large shrimp uncooked, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow pepper diced
- 1/2 medium red pepper diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 medium tomato diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 small jalapeño minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
We're always on the lookout for filling, balanced meals that we can serve to our families while juggling a busy schedule. Unfortunately, these meals can sometimes get lost in the mayhem of the moment. Fortunately, these shrimp ceviche tostadas are a satisfying and nutritious meal that you can make without sacrificing time or your budget. Plus, you'll find many of the ingredients, like Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, at Walmart. (Save even more time with Walmart’s Grocery Pick-Up, and get the freshest ingredients delivered curb-side!)
This looks like it came fresh out of the kitchen at a gourmet restaurant, doesn't it? But it's so easy to make and only requires 10 ingredients. The key is to use fresh ingredients and to serve it as soon as you've put it together (no one wants soggy tostadas!). Also, tostadas are a great finger food, so the kids will love the opportunity to use their hands and happily crunch away at dinnertime.
Also delicious served over tostadas.