Shrimp al ajillo con jerezBy: Hispanic Kitchen
Valentine's Day is coming, and with it, our desire to treat our soul mate. And nothing represents love and the power of Aphrodite more than seafood. So what better than cooking a delicious dish of garlic shrimp?
Originally from the Mediterranean but adapted to our Latin culture, garlic shrimp is a delicious and easy to prepare delicacy. Our garlic shrimp with sherry recipe is an explosion of flavor in your mouth. We prepare it with the help of heart-healthy* Mazola® Corn Oil, which, with its neutral flavor, is the best choice for your dishes.
You can serve this garlic shrimp with sherry as a main dish, accompanied by pasta or risotto, although many prefer it as an appetizer or entrée.
- red pepper flakes to taste (you can use chipotle)
- 2 tbsps sherry vinegar
- fresh parsley
More like this
- Start by adding the oil to a pan over medium-high heat
- Add the shrimp and start cooking until you see signs of caramelization
- Add garlic and cook for another two minutes flipping the shrimp
- Once cooked, add the sherry vinegar and reduce by half
- Swirl around, finish with salt, red pepper flake, black pepper, and parsley.
Appetizer Dinner Lunch Side Dish