Sandwich Navideño with Leftovers
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 slices sandwich bread of your choice
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup leftover roast turkey shredded
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon canned chipotle chile (just the liquid) or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons leftover gravy (optional for dipping)
What’s better than a sandwich? A sandwich with Christmas leftovers, of course! The day after the Christmas feast, the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen. This sandwich takes just a few minutes and can be made with leftover turkey, pork or any other protein.
The key is to grill it until it's crusty and the cheese melts. And if you've got and gravy left, use it as a dip and make your own version of the classic French Dip... call it a Pavo Dip!