Fish Ceviche with Tequila
- 4 ounces fish filet cut in small cubes
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon sliced Chile serrano
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon White tequila
- Orange wedges as garnish
- Sprig of parsley as garnish
Summer may be over, but ceviche is always a refreshing and healthy choice. Not surprisingly, some of the most prestigious chefs in Mexico's Riviera Nayarit’s booming culinary scene have their own special recipes that reflect each of their unique palates and the destination’s fresh and local ingredients.
You can also find a variety of ceviche dishes at top restaurants such as the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita in Punta Mita, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Nuevo Vallarta and at El Delfín in the Hotel Garza Canela in San Blas. While you ponder your next dream vacation, enjoy this refreshing, simple appetizer right in your kitchen.