Avocado and Mango Kick-Starter SmoothieBy: Fresh Avocados - Love One Today
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
What better way to start the day than with a healthy, tasty smoothie that will keep you going until lunch?
Whirl together creamy avocado, sweet almond milk, fresh mango and pineapple for a satisfying and delicious morning meal. Check out this easy recipe with Maria Celeste, host of Telemundo's Al Rojo Vivo!
Do you have a healthy avocado recipe? Enter the Take Avocado to Heart recipe contest for a chance to win $1,000 by sharing your original entrée, appetizer or dessert/smoothie recipe before the February 27 deadline. Details here.
Find more great avocado recipes at Fresh Avocados - Love One Today.
- 1 hass avocado ripe, fresh, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 large mango ripe, peeled, pitted and cubed, or 1 cup frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chopped, fresh or frozen
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender, add avocado, mango, pineapple, pineapple juice, almond milk, and ice. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.