15-Minute Shrimp Chipotle Enchiladas
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp raw; tail removed, peeled and deveined
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup queso fresco grated (for garnish)
If you love enchiladas and shrimp, then you will LOVE these 15-minute shrimp chipotle enchiladas! The smokiness of the chipotle sauce goes great with shrimp.
- Place sour cream, cream cheese, water, onion, garlic, chipotle, salt and pepper in blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a small skillet and heat while you cook the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from skillet.
- Place tortillas over a flat surface, top with 2 tablespoons shrimp and fold.
- Transfer to the plate, coat with 2 tablespoons chipotle mix and crumbled queso fresco.