Recipe and photo courtesy of our friend, chef Cielito Rosado
Yields 8 servings
1 box strawberry gelatin
1 cup water
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1 cup Cool Whip
2 blueberries for each garnish (16 in all)
1. Pour water in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add the gelatin and mix until it dissolves. Add the ice cream and mix until a uniform look and consistency is reached.
3. Add the Cool Whip and mix.
4. Pour mixture in a mold with capacity for 4 cups.
5. Store mixture in the fridge until the mixture is sufficiently firm to remove from mold and serve.
6. Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries.