Smoked Paprika Potatoes in Tomato Sauce
- 2 pounds potatoes cubed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- 1½ cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1½ cups tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar optional
Potatoes in tomato sauce with smoked paprika is a delicious and super easy recipe that is served throughout the Mediterranean as a rich side dish. And, what's best, this recipe is a one-pot meal! We all love a one-pot meal and this one is super easy, super tasty and super quick to clean up.
I tend to eat these potatoes in sauce as my main meal with a bit of feta cheese sprinkled on top.
These potatoes can also be made in the slow cooker; just pop them in and leave them for 4-6 hours on low.