No-Bake Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups graham-cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2/3 cup Nestlé La Lechera sweetened condensed milk
- 2 containers (8 ounces each) frozen lite whipped topping thawed and divided
- 4 medium bananas sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple in 100% juice drained
- 1 pint (16 ounces) fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- chopped walnuts or pecans optional
- Nestlé La Lachera dulce de leche squeezable bottle optional
- maraschino cherries optional
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs and butter in large bowl; mix well. Spoon into 13 x 9-inch baking dish, firmly and evenly pressing onto bottom of dish. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl for 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk; beat until creamy. Fold in one container of whipped topping. Spoon evenly over crust.
- Arrange bananas in a single layer over cream cheese mixture. Top with a layer of crushed pineapple and strawberries. Top with remaining container of whipped topping, smoothing down top. Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until thoroughly chilled. Before serving, sprinkle with walnuts, drizzle with dulce de leche and top with cherries.