Chipotle and Tangerine Glaze
- 3 cups tangerine juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger minced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons canned chipotle chile peppers minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons tangerine peel finely grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt coarse
This Chipotle and Tangerine Glazed recipe is a crowd-pleaser. It is incredibly easy to prepare and delicious! This citrusy and spicy glaze will work perfectly as a topping for your favorite meat, such as a holiday ham.
Make sure to hand-squeeze the tangerines to get the most out of the citrusy taste but if you can't find them at the market, you can always get tangerine juice.