Chicken and Mango Kabobs
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 limes limes (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (and a little extra to oil the grill grates)
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1½ teaspoons brown sugar (agave or honey also work)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 2 mangoes cut into cubes
This is an easy, practical and delicious recipe. Given that it uses skinless chicken breast and not beef, this recipe can be an alternative to traditional beef kabobs that is lower in calories but full of flavor. The fruit gives it that hint of sweetness that makes so appetizing.
A variety of fruit can be used in this recipe. Papaya and pineapple chunks pair wonderfully with kabobs.