- 3 cups almond milk
- 4 tbsp organic chia seeds
- 4 tbsp almonds sliced, or cashews
- 3 tsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp organic vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp coconuts shredded
- 4 tsbp organic unsweetened cocoa
- 10 strawberries thinly sliced
- 15 blueberries (optional)
This chia pudding recipe is ideal for breakfast or a fancy afternoon snack.
Did you know the aztecs where the first ones who discovered and embraced chia? Chia is a superfood that has become the seed of the decade. And it's no surprise, given that it is high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, omega-3's and has five times more calcium than milk.
You'll need four glass jars or glasses to refrigerate overnight.