- 44 medium to large fresh strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Nestlé La Lechera sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel optional
- 44 fresh blueberries
- graham-cracker crumbs optional
Courtesy of Nestlé La Lechera
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Cut the tops off the strawberries and hollow out the center using a small melon baller or strawberry huller. Trim bottoms off strawberries so they stand upright.
- Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon peel; beat until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into large, heavy-duty resealable bag. Spin 1/4 -inch wide opening off corner from bag and pipe into strawberries. Top each with a blueberry. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.