Brigadeiros (Brazilian Fudge Balls!)
- 2 cans condensed milk 14-ounce
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter softened, plus extra to grease plate and hands
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles the best quality you can find
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cup sprinkles your choice
There are tons of things to love about Brazil, but my favorite dish is definitely brigadeiros. They are beautiful, delicious fudge balls that are absolutely addicting! I like to make them on Halloween or even during the holidays. I dress the brigadeiros up in fun sprinkles or in shredded coconut. The best part - you'll be in shock at how easy they are to make.
If your fudge consistency does not allow you to roll these into balls, don't worry! You can serve them in little shot glasses with spoons, like they do in Brazil. You could also cook an additional 5 minutes until it thickens up more.